An exciting opportunity to join a leading international volunteering organisation offering a role in the UK office with the prospect of joining the team in Sri Lanka during summer 2019! Throughout the academic year you will be based in our Nottingham office in a part time role where you will deliver various media output.
The role is perfect for an undergraduate looking to gain more experience in online media creation, including video, images and social media.
The candidate can expect the following;
- Create storyboards and plans for new videos and visual media aimed at promoting the charity and its projects.
- Liaise with field staff to arrange production of the required media at the projects.
- Edit and produce high quality finished videos using Adobe Premiere or similar.
- Research ways to improve Travelteer’s YouTube channel and other visual media channels
- Assist marketing staff with management of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Any other tasks as required by the Marketing Manager or Director.
Practical knowledge of video, design and media software
Strong social media skills
An eye for design
Good time management
Attention to detail
Good level of written English
Studying/Studied media or photography-based degree
The working hours are flexible and can work around your current commitments. We are looking for individuals to work a minimum of 1 day per week. This can be broken into morning and afternoon split over 2 days.
The job is a non-paid role however we will cover your local transport expenses.
Start date: Week commencing 15th October 2018
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org