Who needs a DBS?

If you are volunteering at one of the following programmes you will need a DBS:

  • • Sports Development
  • • English Development
  • • Mental Health
  • • Medical Elective
  • • Nursing Placement
  • • Community Development
  • • Textiles & Design 

Travelteer accepts existing DBS checks if they have been completed in the past 2 years - please email a copy to [email protected]

If you do not have a DBS and need to get one, you can get one from your university or off the government website https://www.gov.uk/request-copy-criminal-record . A basic DBS is all that’s required.