The candidate can expect the following;
- Creating storyboards and plans for new videos and visual media aimed at promoting the charity and its projects.
- Liaising with field staff to arrange production of the required media at the projects.
- Editing and producing high quality finished videos using Adobe Premiere or similar.
- Researching ways to improve Travelteer’s YouTube channel and other visual media channels
- Assisting marketing staff with management of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Any other tasks as required by the Marketing Manager or Director.
Practical knowledge of video, design and media software
Strong social media skills
An eye for design
Good time management
Attention to detail
Good level of written English
Studying/Studied media or photography-based degree
The job is a non-paid role however we will cover your local transport expenses.
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]