Public Relations Internship
The candidate can expect the following;
- Producing articles on gap year travel, volunteering, wildlife issues, green issues, education development.
- Aiding the development of the social networks. Creating daily posts on all social media platforms including; Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Liaising with the Charity team to write blogs
- Collaborating on press releases.
- Seeking out new relationships for promotional campaigns.
- Assisting newsletters and online marketing campaigns
Educated to degree level / or currently studying
Previous blog writing experience
Experience of using Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills
Excellent computer skills
Knowledge of conservation issues
Experience of working with NGOs
Experience of working in developing countries
The job is a non-paid role however we will cover your local transport expenses.
To apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]